KDE development with git

Maurizio Monge maurizio.monge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:55:44 BST 2007

Ouch, i was replaying to luciano's post and when my post was approved
by moderators of kcd it was no longer up to date with the discussion,
so please excuse me.
Thiago, yours are very good reasons, i hope we will be able to talk
again about this when git and friends will be more mature and we'll
have more feedback from other projects about caveats/benefits, and in
the meanwhile we will keep doing experiments with alternative VCS and
trying to understand if they would be good for kde or not.

--
Ciao
Maurizio

"Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun" (John Lennon)