problems compiling kdelibs

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Jan 30 14:54:19 GMT 2007

The meinproc apparently is using the wrong libs when called in kdelibs. If you
install kdelibs first and then call make in the doc subdir it'll work.

If you can't install because compilation fails in doc simply call
make -k
make install/fast
the following call to make should work without error.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de