Fwd: Re: Section "KDEPrint" on the developernew.kde.org Wiki?

Joseph M. Gaffney cucullin at wtfisthat.net
Mon Jan 29 16:34:50 GMT 2007

Whoops - plans for KDELibs.com, etc, are under Projects/Partners, NOT under
Projects/TechBase

Sorry about that.

-Joseph M. Gaffney

Subject: Re: Section "KDEPrint" on the developernew.kde.org Wiki?
Date: Monday 29 January 2007
From: "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin at wtfisthat.net>
To: kde-core-devel at kde.org

On Monday 29 January 2007 11:24:12 am Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:
> [...]

developernew.kde.org is the new single source of developer information,
attempting to bring all the other sources to one place.

Plans for kdelibs.com, etc, are under
http://developernew.kde.org/Projects/TechBase .  It should be noted
that "TechBase" was the original name to replace the developernew subdomain,
but there is now a discussion on the name at Projects/NamingTheWiki.

-Joseph M. Gaffney