Section "KDEPrint" on the developernew.kde.org Wiki?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 29 19:38:35 GMT 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 9:24, Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:
> developernew.kde.org... I'm getting lost with the numerous sources of
> developer information. Is there a central place say in developer.kde.org
> that refers to all the relevant places (developernew.kde.org,
> kdelibs.com, public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=kde, etc)?

your very right that development info is scattered everywhere. the list of
three urls you provide is probably less than 10% of the locations one needs
to be aware of to gather information on kde3. and even then there are lots of
holes as well as duplications. how to fix this?

the plan is for developernew.k.o (devnew) to become $SOMETHING.k.o and become
the canonical place we are all wanting and looking for.

kdelibs.com will be aliased to isv.kde.org and the ISV information currently
located on devnew will go there, with the main page link on devnew pointing
to isv.kde.org. isv.kde.org's "Toolkit" link will in turn point to devnew.
isv.k.o/kdelibs.com will use the same look and feel as devnew so things
blend. we'll hopefully get a similar entry portal for system integrators as
well.

there are people working towards each of the above.

as for the dashboard, that should be added to the Tools section IMHO:

	http://developernew.kde.org/Development/Tools

since it's a wiki, even you can do that =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se