Experiments in highlighting widgets that have input focus

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Jan 24 15:37:09 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:17, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 January 2007 15:48, David Faure wrote:
> > On Wednesday 24 January 2007 15:47, David Faure wrote:
> > > I guess KGlobalSettings::createApplicationPalette is to blame
> >
> > How about this untested (but obvious imho) fix?
>
> That works for me
Thanks for the test, I'll commit it.

> -- but is it a fix, or does it remove a conscious design decision?
It's a Qt3->Qt4 porting fix, the kde3 code says return QPalette(colgrp, disabledgrp, colgrp),
and this got incorrectly ported to only set Active and Disabled groups, nothing about Inactive.
No settting anything in the inactive colorgroup was mixing kde's defaults with qt's defaults,
certainly not a reasonable thing to do.