KInstance redesign

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Jan 23 23:27:34 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 19:29, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 January 2007 10:39, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> > The worst part is that this clashes with the kconfig work branch, because
> > I had to make quite a few changes in KConfig classes. Otherwise I'm
> > confident
>
> what were the changes? i can ape the changes in the kconfig branch if you
> let me know what they were. i could also just look i suppose, but i'd be
> concerned i'd miss something clever ;)

- I added setComponentData()/componentData() methods to KConfigBase and made
all KComponentData specific calls to KGlobal use the internal KComponentData
object.
- Changes wrt the removal of the private statics of KGlobal.
- moved KConfigGroup into it's own source files to satisfy cross-dependencies
- KSharedConfig uses K_GLOBAL_STATIC and its own subclass of KSharedPtr for an
extra check when the ref reaches 1

See http://vir.homelinux.org/diff-to-trunk for the whole diff.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de