Experiments in highlighting widgets that have input focus

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 24 00:56:53 GMT 2007

A while back there was a thread on usability about arranging things so
that KDE4 would very prominently mark the widget with active focus. A
while back I started working on a proof-of-concept mock-up by modifying
KDE3's plastik style.

Since I haven't had much time to work on this, I was wondering if there
might be a good place to drop this on SVN (playground, maybe?) so that
other people could try it out and hopefully improve upon it. Thoughts?

(Also, more to the usability folks: I think I recall there being a wiki
page out there for this... can someone remind me where it is, and should
I upload the screenshots I had so far to that (or a similar) location?)

--
Matthew
Don't read this. What did I just tell you? Why are you still reading?