Integrating Gwenview in kdegraphics?

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Jan 19 22:19:35 GMT 2007

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On Thursday 18 January 2007 17:43, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
>> I am definitely interested in working with the usability team.
>
> as far as i'm concerned, this is all that matters.

OK, then I propose to proceed this way:
- I create some mockups of the way I believe Gwenview UI could be improved
and send them to the kde-usability list.
- We improve (or throw away and start from scratch) my mockups until we get
a decent usable UI.
- I create a branch in branches/work and start porting the core Gwenview
components required to implement the mockup.
- Once it's stable enough I (or someone with enough karma) move the result
into kdegraphics.

Does it sound reasonable?

Aurélien