Integrating Gwenview in kdegraphics?

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Jan 16 18:59:32 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 18:01, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > A small part has been ported: I've just ported a chunk of the scale code
> > for use in Krita :-). One word of warning: with Qt4, croppedqimage is no
> > longer necessary, and indeed, doesn't work anymore. But QImage::copy is
> > now really fast.
>
> Oh nice, I guess Lubos will be happy. it's mainly his work.

 I'll believe that when I benchmark that :). Seriously, actually. IIRC what
was slow was just moving the image data around (think waaaay large images)
and I don't see how that could be made any faster.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz