Button order in KFileDialog

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Sun Jan 14 16:42:02 GMT 2007

Hi Aaron!

Your arguments make sense, but I am a bit concerned that the topic is
discussed without including the usability people. Unfortunately this seems to
happen almost every time when a usability-related issue appears on this list.

What's the point of having usability professionals in KDE if we don't include
them in usability discussions, or if we ask them and then assume to have
better usability experience ourselves?

I am cc'ing to Ellen so she can comment on your (IMHO very important)
observations herself.

Olaf

[ Aaron J. Seigo, So., 14. Jan. 2007 03:53 ]