Button order in KFileDialog

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 01:53:26 GMT 2007

Hi!
I propose to change the order of navigation buttons of KFileDialog
from Up/Back/Forward to Back/Forward/Up, to make it more consistent
with Konqueror (and other browsers people are used to). Ellen of
openusability thinks this would be good, too - I asked her.
Code changes would be minimal, two code blocks need to be swapped.
I hope that this does not need much discussion; the purpose of this
mail is that nobody who is interested feels like it happened without
being asked.
If you DO feel a need for discussion, reply to this mail please.

Regards,
Andreas