Moving kdeeduplot to kdelibs

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 14:10:33 GMT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2007 11:20 schrieb Benjamin Meyer:
> On Wednesday 10 January 2007 09:42, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I would like to move kdeeduplot to kdelibs (probably renaming it to a
> > more general KDE name like kplot ;) ) as I have a need to use a plot
> > widget in krita. I have allready discussed it with kdeedu people and they
> > are ok. So, now I want to be sure that is ok in the kdelibs side ?
>
> Is it fully documented,

You mean the API: 99% of the public methods are documented yes. It is easy to
fill the missing gap. I would even go so far and say that the documentation
is really good.

For example, look here:

http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/apidox-kde-4.0/kdeedu-apidocs/libkdeedu/html/classKPlotAxis.html

> have autotests

Not yet, but that can be done quickly, I guess.

> and a small manual test/example?

yes, there is a test-subdirectory which contains a small demo-app which tests
all / most features. It is automatically compiled if you compile
kdeedu/libkdeedu/kdeeduplot and creates a small binary.

Of course, there is an example in the api-docs:

http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/apidox-kde-4.0/kdeedu-apidocs/libkdeedu/html/classKPlotWidget.html

Carsten