Moving kdeeduplot to kdelibs

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jan 10 11:31:38 GMT 2007

> Alternatively if you just want to share it between kdeedu apps and koffice
> you could use a svn external.
David gave all the reasons why I don't like that idea ;)

> But for kdelibs inclusion I suggest a little summary on the
> API/functionality so others can give input. What applications use or would
> use it? (wild guess: ksysguard?)
kstars, kalzium and ktouch allready use it.

And a screenshot:
http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/kplot/kstarskalzium.png

I think the API dox speeks better for itself that what I can do myself:
http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/kplot/classKPlotWidget.html
(I didn't find a link to a libkdeedu API website, so I have put the relevant
files on the link above).

As for use in other applications, it's up to the other application to tell
their need. I can't guess for them what their users will need.

--
Cyrille Berger