kiconloader's other api change

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Jan 9 19:10:03 GMT 2007

Matthias Kretz wrote:
>> Note that qAddPostRoutine doesn't catch exit(3) or abort(3).
>
>But kglobal_freeAll will be called, no? I just need some mechanism that
>destructs before QCoreApplication is gone/the Qt global statics are
> gone.

The global destructors (including global static ones) are run during exit,
as long as you're on a sane system. If you're on a broken one that
doesn't run destructors, ...

>Yes, I know. But if we really make KGlobal::deleteStaticDeleters()
> called from ~QCoreApplication there must at least be a warning in the
> docs of KStaticDeleter that KApplication and QApplication may not be
> used anymore.

Another reason IMHO to remove KStaticDeleter.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358