Checking for Inline Methods (Was: KUrl(QString) fix)

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Fri Jan 5 01:46:10 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 02:40, Allen Winter wrote:
> This will run in all source modules, not just kdelibs.  We'll see how it
> goes. Please take a look at the Krazy reports and let me know.
> http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/index.php

Surely inline checking should only apply to kdelibs and kdepimlibs, plus any
other libraries which are supposed to retain binary compatibility. I can't
see why code which is private to applications shouldn't use inline methods,
since it can be changed freely.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.