comboboxes - sorted lists in KDE4 - idea

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Feb 24 14:29:28 GMT 2007

On Thursday 22 February 2007, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> if group and/or sort items are not defined, or have identical values only
> alphabetical sort of the item text occurs.
>
> additionally it would be nice of course to assign a name to the group but
> IMHO this would not be necessary

yes grouping (and probably naming group) is something we would welcome to see
in Krita for the list of composite operations, they need to be group. In 1.6,
they are more or less grouped by theme, but as there is no separations
between those groups I find it hard to find the operation I want to use.

--
Cyrille Berger