organizing kdebase

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Feb 22 18:26:44 GMT 2007

On February 22, 2007, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 22 February 2007 18:45, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On February 22, 2007, Richard Moore wrote:
> > > I think the issue here is more that non-KDE applications that use
> > > these tools to integrate into KDE should be able to depend on them to
> > > be present.
> >
> > that's why they are in kdebase, and not in kdebase/apps or
> > kdebase/workspace.
>
> What do you mean by that ?
> Do you want to keep also some apps directly under kdebase/ ?

no. by "that's why they are in kdebase" i meant "... and not in extragear,
kdeutils or some other module".

kdebase/apps is not appropriate for them since they are "full" end-user
applications

kdebase/workspace is not appropriate for them because they aren't specific to
the kde workspace.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se