Check if header are self contained failed

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Feb 21 16:58:16 GMT 2007

Stephan Kulow wrote:
>kmulti* looks dead - but installed. And the other headers may require
> some installed config header?

KMulticastSocketDevice is something I had planned for the future for when
we had a network interface class. I never implemented the former because
we didn't have the latter -- and no need for them either. Now we have
QNetworkInterface, so KNetworkInterface was officially removed.

Those headers shouldn't be installed. They come from a period of time when
I barely knew what private headers were :-)

As for the other headers, it's a problem of ksocklen_t. That's defined by
the configuration process to match the system's socklen_t type. It
shouldn't be part of the public API. And ksocks.h shouldn't be public
either.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358