Question to KPluginSelector

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:31:37 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I ported this thing. This one of my first works on KDE. I will give this
more love next week. I will probably change the layout of the items, as kate
developers suggested.

The starting of the thing was that I suggested Kate to use kpluginselector
to their plugin selection thing, and they replied me that kpluginselector
interface was a pain. And is some kind of true.

Now I want to ask: what you think if instead the tree at the left and the
config dialog at the right I remove the config dialog, and put a button
below the list, for "Configure" that will show the dialog with the
configuration. We could also add support for plugin descriptions.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.