QTabWidget change request

Mike Dean miketdean at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 02:21:59 GMT 2007

On a related note, I've thought for a couple of years now that all tab
widgets in all kde applications should be consistent wrt the user being able
to switch tabs with the mouse wheel.  Konqueror and Konsole both have this
behavior, but many other applications do not.  Could we not implement this
as standard behavior while we're making this stylistic change as well?