QTabWidget change request

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Feb 15 20:16:39 GMT 2007

On February 15, 2007, Robert Knight wrote:
> > I hope you agree that the border is not a problem when there are multiple
> > tabs.
>
> In is a problem when the tab widget fills the entire window in the
> case of Konsole or Konqueror.

agreed. (there's also use cases where a single tab makes sense, e.g. in a web
browser to avoid visually jarring rearranging of the view when a second tab
is opened, not to mention how that also changes how one uses the interface)

possibly the simplest mechanism would be to get QTabWidget to use the border:
stylesheet hint so it can be set with setStyleSheet(const QString&).

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se