[Kde-pim] Louis Armstrong and aKademy

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Feb 14 10:37:02 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:00, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 12 February 2007, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > submissions go through our Pentabarf setup at
> > https://akademy2007.cis.strath.ac.uk/pentabarf/submission/ak2007 ).
>
> Actually, they don't. The system is all messed up. I lost the description I
> typed just by switching tabs, and there was no submit button anyway.

Yes, I notice -- based on Kevin's mail as well -- that the system is pretty
screwed up. I can't log in either.

> > There are two days left in the submission period.
>
> I suggest an extension after fixing the system... or going back to good old
> emails (with a template to simplify parsing, maybe).

As far as I am concerned, a mail message to akademy-talks-2007 at kde.org with a
submission is as good as anything else, just takes us more time to
administer.

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/