kdelibs coding style

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Tue Feb 13 19:06:42 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 13 February 2007, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 February 2007 09:53, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> > On Monday 12 February 2007 23:45, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > > [1] http://developernew.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy
> >
> > I suggest http://developernew.kde.org/Policies/Indentation_Policy as the
> > library code policy is getting too big otherwise and the topics are
> > rather orthogonal :) This policy targets kdelibs only. Imo this document
> > should include the Qt Coding Style form zack's mail. It contains pretty
> > much everything we need.

It's not only about indention. A better name would be IMHO
Kdelibs_Coding_Style.

> > If you want I can put it in devnew.

That would be great. Btw: I have just seen that I don't have permissions to
edit Policies/Library_Code_Policy. Why? I'm registered.

> Btw, is it ok to put it under dual license GFDL/CC ?

Hmm.. The footer says: "Copyright by the contributing authors." So I think it
would be better to rewrite and adjust it. I can do that if you like.

Bye
urs