kdelibs coding style

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Feb 12 23:33:11 GMT 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007 5:45:47 pm Urs Wolfer wrote:
> First of all, I'm aware of the age of this thread. But nothing has changed
> since then. That's why I'm writing again about this issue.

I am applying the kdepim style and indenting guidelines [1] to all the files
in kdepimlibs.

Steps:
: load the file into xemacs
  untabify
  indent the whole buffer
: run a little style checker I wrote that tells me with pretty
   good accuracy where code isn't style-compliant and
   fix those issues. [2]

I still have a lot of files to do, but I'll get to them all.

I usually do this in combination with Krazy and apidox fixes.
The commit log usually looks like "indenting, styling, doxyification, and krazy fixes,

[1] http://pim.kde.org/development/coding-korganizer.php
[2] trunk/KDE/kdesdk/ebn/krazy/tplugins/style

PS. Yes, I intend to someday have Krazy run the 'style' checker on kdepimlibs.

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz at earthlink.net