Indecision: DeveloperNew

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:09:03 GMT 2007

Aseigo,

  I can feel your pain.    This would be so much easier if it was a
dictatorship. :-)

  But seriously, if we're going to vote it should be a vote for
whether to just let a working group pick the name for a website, or
whether we want to vote about each issue.

  Would that make sense?  Probably not, so feel free to flame me :-)

John