kuiserver and kget2 issues

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 22:55:55 GMT 2007

Rafael,

  I realise you don't want to be confrontational, but it does seem to
make sense if kuiserver does replace kget entirely.

  I don't think it makes sense to have a torrent kioslave, however as
kuiserver could support showing ktorrent's downloads, and ktorrent can
already run minimised and auto run when you click a torrent, I think
no more is needed.

  As for multithreaded stuff - I don't understand why so I'll leave
that to others.

JohnFlux