Shipping a cursor theme with KDE

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Fri Dec 28 11:10:37 GMT 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 11:24:53 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Yes, but freeze is freeze, and applies equal to everything, art and code,

Huh? We _never_ had the freeze apply to icons. And it wouldn't even make much
sense given that polishing and decorating can only start once the code is
very much in place. Art and Doc/translation people have to deal with a
position in software development process that enables them to only contribute
many things only once the functionality is there and stable.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz