KPropertiesDialog needs a fix

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:36:35 GMT 2007

On Dec 24, 2007 10:48 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> On Monday 24 December 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > [snip]
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Attached patch does this: it makes KPropertiesDialog inherits from KDialog
> > > instead of KPageDialog and set a QTabWidget as the main widget.
> > > What do you think about this?
> >
> > Isn't this a BIC change and thus not possible anymore until KDE5?
>
> Hmm really? There have been some BIC changes not so long ago, IIRC...

I guess it depends on how much we think we need this, how dangerous it
is in terms of introducing new bugs, and how many ppl are willing and
capable of testing this patch ;-)

I personally think we need this but I can't say much about the risks
involved. I can however test the patch, which I did - it works great
and I was unable to crash anything.