KPropertiesDialog needs a fix

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sat Dec 22 17:43:22 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Well, first of all, I have to tell ya that I have intermitent Internet
now (taking some vacation), and I hope I can make this commit as early
as possible.

I'm working in a different way now, and seems to be quite better. I
removed QTabBar and changed it with QTabWidget. For example, removing
tabs right now doesn't work as expected, but it won't be hard to adapt
I think.

Please note that the patch attached needs to be polished, and is a
fast approach on how to fix this issue.

The results are:

http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/12/thereyougo.png
http://media.ereslibre.es/2007/12/thereyougo2.png

as expected.

The only problem comes if you run for example a "kcmshell4 whatever",
that you will end up only with the title, and no widget below. I need
to dedicate some time to this issue, but I'm really confident I will
be able to fix this.

Comments ?

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López.