patching acinclude.m4, search QTDIR/lib too (and possible pkgconfig support)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Dec 21 07:38:05 GMT 2007

On Thursday 20 December 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Please review this final patch (attached, and included in bug reference
> above).  I was about to commit it myself, just now, but I lack sufficient
> mojo/Karma.

why do you add $qt_dir/lib to the search path, when it is already there (with
libsuffix)?

is the libsuffix detection not working for you? afaik fedora also uses lib64
for x86_64?

-   qt_libdirs="$qt_libdirs $dir/lib${kdelibsuff} $dir"
+   qt_libdirs="$qt_libdirs $dir/lib${kdelibsuff} $dir/lib $dir"

Thanks,
Dirk