max font size

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Dec 13 10:03:18 GMT 2007

While working in KWord I wanted to make a waterprint background where each
page had 1 or 2 digits in the background.
So, I inserted the text and tried to make the font sufficiently large.

Unfortunately the KFontChooser widget has set the maximum size for fonts to
128.  Which is not nearly enough for my purposes.
I don't see any reason to limit the usecases for this dialog to only on-screen
fonts, so I want to suggest the attached patch.

Any objections?
--
Thomas Zander