Closing all bugs?

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Mon Dec 10 22:15:28 GMT 2007

Hi,

As you may have read on my blog post [1] I suggest (after Tom's attempts) to
close all bugs, not wishes, in KDE Bugzilla with KDE4 approaching. This is
because of all the old cruft (KDE3 based bug reports), which is unlikely to
be cleaned up if we don't do it now.

Besides our users I'd like to hear what our (core) developers think of this
idea and how we should do this. That's why I ask here at k-c-d.

Would this be a good idea to do?

Kind regards,

[1] http://www.bramschoenmakers.nl/node/299

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)