Alt+Shift+Tab makes desktop inaccessible [was: help for fixing #153211]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 7 12:36:50 GMT 2007

On 07.12.07 12:44:26, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 07.12.07 11:51:43, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > the second one probably needs workarounds in
> > kdeui/utils/kkeyserver_x11.cpp. I'll try to get to it somewhen if
> > nobody else manages to fix it until then.
>
> Hmm, looking at a shortcut widget, the solution might be as easy as
> switching the default in kutils/kdeglobals.kcfg. Here Alt+Shift+Tab
> produces "Alt+Shift+Backtab", or is that value different for different
> Xorg versions? If so, I guess the best way to have a minimal fix in
> kde4.0 is getting the shortcut kcm in shape (/me takes a note).

I think I'm getting closer. Changing kglobalaccelrc to use
Alt+Shift+Backtab, the shortcut works and KGlobalAccell doesn't grap the
keyboard anymore (or rather it release it). So this problem will
probably only happen for default global shortcuts, that don't work due
to X11-stuff.

Andreas

--
You will have good luck and overcome many hardships.