Qt-Copy patch - can commit ?

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Thu Dec 6 13:13:49 GMT 2007

Hi,

I would like to know if I can commit the attached patch.

It fixes a problem reported for Dolphin on the KDE4-Krush days. The screenshot
of the problem can be found here:

http://www.squarenone.co.uk/output.png

Basically, on the open/save dialogs as well as Dolphin, when changing the
color scheme "on the fly", the view background and stuff is updated, but not
the delegate palette, and that means that in certain situations items are not
readable.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070