Tagging Freeze for RC2

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Dec 4 13:57:45 GMT 2007

Howdy All,

As of midnight tonight we are in a "Tagging Freeze" for the Dec 5 RC2 tagging.

This means that we only want commits of the following types until further notice:
 - compile fixes
 - reviewed critical bugs fixes
 - changes to fix things for tagging and creating tarballs (release team)

You can commit compile fixes as necessary, but bug fixes should be reviewed and
approved by an appropriate mailing list or by your module's release dude.

Patience.  We'll let you know when the tagging freeze is over.
Today is for getting things in shape for RC2.  And then onwards to 4.0.0!

Regards,
Allen, KDEPIM Release Dude