error building kdelibs

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Dec 1 14:36:11 GMT 2007

Le samedi 1 décembre 2007, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> Kleag wrote:
> >/home/kde4/kdesvn/build/kdelibs/bin/meinproc4: symbol lookup
> >error: /home/kde4/kdesvn/build/kdelibs/lib/./libkio.so.5: undefined
> > symbol:
> > _ZN6Strigi14AnalysisResultC1ERKSslRNS_11IndexWriterERNS_14StreamAnalyze
> >rE
>
> This is not a build error. This is a local error.
>
> You built libkio against one version of Strigi but you're linking against
> another, older version.
>
> Don't do that. If you don't know why that happened, then remove all but
> one versions of Strigi in your system.
Yes, I understand the problem... Some time ago, I installed the task-kde4
metapackage of mandriva 2008 to ensure having all the dependencies. But it
seems I forgot to uninstall strigi from there,

Thanks a lot.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer