smallestReadableFont & QDockWidget

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 23:37:26 BST 2007

On Thursday 30 Aug 2007, Adam Treat wrote:
> On Thursday 30 August 2007, Pascal Létourneau wrote:
> > I think only some docks, in some apps should need to use the
> > smallestReadableFont setting because they have specific space
> > problem In general, the generalFont should be use, like in almost
> > every other widgets (It's not call generalFont for nothing)
>
> Oh, so you are saying the smallestReadableFont, while readable, is
> still hard on the eyes.  I see.  So then I wonder if the other
> widgets shouldn't be removed too.  Which widgets should really be set
> to use the smallest possible font.  Any?

Well, none are by default - only QDockWidget.  I'm guessing it was just
done for testing the functionality of smallestReadableFont(), and
whoever put it in forgot to remove it again.

The other lines shown in the diff use menuFont().

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org