smallestReadableFont & QDockWidget

Pascal Létourneau pascal.letourneau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:17:04 BST 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007 17:50:55 Adam Treat wrote:
> On Thursday 30 August 2007, Pascal Létourneau wrote:
> > It seems I wasn't clear enough in my original email
> > I just want to remove that line from kglobalsettings.cpp:
> >
> > QApplication::setFont(smallestReadableFont(), "QDockWidget");
> >
> > This is where the smallestReadableFont setting is applied to all
> > QDockWidget
>
> Ok, now why?
>
> This was the original question and I haven't seen your answer.
Sorry, I misunderstood it the first time
> Why
> shouldn't the default font for QDockWidget be the smallestReadableFont?
I think only some docks, in some apps should need to use the
smallestReadableFont setting because they have specific space problem
In general, the generalFont should be use, like in almost every other widgets
(It's not call generalFont for nothing)

Pascal Létourneau