KStaticDeleter -> kde3support

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Aug 30 08:44:49 BST 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007 00:53:04 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Monday, 27. August 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > Seems like a lot of work given the Beta2 tagging, now scheduled for Wed.
> > Yes-> if you can find enough volunteers to get everything re-compiling
> > today.
>
> I guess I didn't object in time, and now I'm bitten by non-compiling
> tarballs because not everything was ported over to K3StaticDeleter.

I ported everything I could find in KDE, koffice and kdereview. I couldn't get
kdebindings to compile (ever), so that one may have gone unported.

Almost everything was compiling on Monday night, when I left. None of the
breakages that I left behind were related to K3StaticDeleter (the one I
remember was kdeaccessibility from KCModule change almost 24 hours earlier).

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358