death to kdeaddons, long live extragear!

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:24:34 BST 2007

2007/8/29, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> hi all...
>
> i'd like to propose that we kill kdeaddons for kde4 and instead move
> everything worth keeping to extragear/.

Btw, what bothered me in extra gear3 is sharing the configure stuff w/
other apps in the same usage category. Together with the fact that
even Debian packages eg. konq-plugins in one big package, whereas it
otherwise does a pretty good job of splitting apps, meaning that if I
want uachanger a get lots of never-will-use stuff for free, I like to
plea for a complete separation of each tool.

Br.
Koos