Build problems and solutions

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 00:06:33 BST 2007

I came home this morning in a pretty good mood. I was going to make a simple
commit so Blitz doesn't conflict on Debian and then go to bed. What could
possibly go wrong with such a simple thing? >:)

Well, apparently more than I expected. If your having problems building KDE
because of Blitz you need to make sure you do the following:

1) You need to reinstall Blitz from kdesupport.
2) There is an updated FindBlitz cmake module in kdelibs/cmake/modules. This
needs to be installed.
3) You need to delete your CMake cache file in your build directory so the
updated FindBlitz will run.

I'm sorry for any problems or frustrations people might have had. I will be
leaving for work in an hour or so but if anyone has any problems please email
me and I will respond ASAP!