kdefx and Blitz

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 20 18:57:22 BST 2007

Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday, 17. August 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> IOW, KDE 4.1 (or 4.2 or whatever, but hopefully 4.1) will not use blitz
>> in any way, and you will only need to have it if you have 4.0
>> applications that link *directly* to it.
>
> There are systems beyond ELF-based Linux from < 1 year ago. They might not be
> able to run KDE 4.x though.

Yes, but I did also check Windows :-). I wouldn't expect age to be
relevant either talking about ELF (or OS for that matter, I would guess
that all ELF is OK). I do have access to some more esoteric systems
though, would you feel better if I tested e.g. Darwin, SPARC, AIX, etc?

Although, as Mosfet pointed out, we may end up not having lib
dependencies after all...

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)