Removing old classes and random stuff

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Fri Aug 17 11:52:40 BST 2007

First off, I'm working on removing the last of the KImageEffect calls from
kdelibs and noticed the KPixmapRegionSelectorWidget/Dialog classes in kdeui
use KImageEffect::rotate(). That in itself isn't a problem porting to Qt but
it also uses the KImageEffect::RotateDirection enum in it's own methods so
I'd have to make a binary incompatible change and move this enum to
KPixmapRegionSelectorWidget itself on Monday.

Still no problem but looking on lxr I'm not seeing anything using this class
so am wondering if it's obsolete.

On a related note I've also been going through kdebase. Since I've been gone a
long time I'm not up to date on plasma and need to make sure if the following
is still relevent with the new stuff:

kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/background/
kdebase/workspace/kicker/taskbar/