Which styles to keep?

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Aug 17 10:15:05 BST 2007

A Friday 17 August 2007 10:00:28, Boudewijn Rempt escreveu:
> On Friday 17 August 2007, pinheiro wrote:
> > About the lack of visibility on oxygen i dont think so, but i find it
> > disturbing how people tend to not come to us the guys making it to talk
> > and to make way to make the style beter. Realy unmotivating.
>
> Well, we were told "We will however not accept any suggestions or
> complaints about the artistic side of the style.", only bug reports on the
> code. (http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-07-29/)

I did not wrote that i even did not read it, people that talk to me know that
im always wiling to discuss stuf.
i been posting this links arround and they sometimes leek out sory for that
but the goal its to get sothing like this..
http://www.nuno-icons.com/images/estilo
i dont see any lack of visibilyty problems there................

--

core oxygen icon designer