const T& func() const;

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss03 at volumehost.net
Thu Aug 16 03:38:01 BST 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007, Nick Shaforostoff <shafff at ukr.net> wrote
about 'const T& func() const;':
> I'm going to change
>     KFileMetaInfo metaInfo(bool autoget = true,
>                                    int what = KFileMetaInfo::Fastest)
> const; to
>     const KFileMetaInfo& metaInfo(bool autoget = true,
>                                    int what = KFileMetaInfo::Fastest)
> const; and other similar occurences if i find them
> this Monday. ok?

Hrm, I thought we decided *not* to do that since it restricts the
implementation -- it's not possible to later change the function to return
a calculated (rather than stored) value.

In fact, I was fairly sure we were going to go the other way and change
const T & -> T.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03 at volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))