Inactivate some output in the new kDebug calls

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Aug 15 18:44:03 BST 2007

Le mercredi 15 août 2007, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> Kleag wrote:
 >Maybe this could be made easier to use but I find the current setting
> > really too heavy to be useful. I'd prefer to be able to activate the
> > current behavior if needed with a kind of switch and to have by default
> > the old one.
>
> I'll fix that soon.
Great. Thank you !

My 2 cents: I see 2 solutions, one with a second function, the first one with
simple output and the other one with complete output. The second solution is
using an enum parameter, with a default falue. The problem of this second
solution is the existing integer parameter for the channel...

Best regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer