klauncher refactoring

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Aug 15 17:21:37 BST 2007

Hi,

while trying to merge the win32 port of klauncher into the main
klauncher a small refactoring is required. The main reason is that the
unix only method slotKDEInitData() contains the processing of the
request return, which I have outsourced into a separate platform
independent method processRequestReturn().

Because I'm not able to test the unix side of klauncher I would like to
get an okay from a unix developer for this patch.

Ralf