KStyle move

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 14 00:25:43 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> As part of the ongoing effort to get rid of kdefx (at least in kdelibs),
> I'd like to move KStyle to kdeui next Monday. Comments? Objections?

Well, I would indeed have loved to do the move today... alas, having
been on vacation the last four days means I am still catching up on
things. So, everyone gets an extra week to object.

Meanwhile, on an unrelated note, things are looking better for Blitz and
being able to kill off K{Image,Pixmap}Effect, which means all that will
soon be left of kdefx is KCPUInfo and kColorBitmaps.

--
Matthew
People say I'm going insane. I say, "what do you mean, 'going'?".