Blitz 0.0.3 is available for download

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 13 16:21:27 BST 2007

Mosfet wrote:
> <Matthew Woehlke wrote>
> My preference is "no", but that's a "I'd prefer if kdelibs doesn't need it"
> preference, not anything otherwise against it.
> </Matthew>
>
> kdeui at least does, probably others but that's the main one I've been looking
> at porting.

We talked about this on IRC, kdeui/colors I think should move off of
non-Qt dependencies (i.e. no blitz, no kdefx... btw does blitz provide
kdefx's dither()?), also there is stuff in kdelibs/widgets, but I think
that's the main stuff that needs to be ported. Help would be awesome!

Don't forget about KPixmapEffect whose users also need to be ported.

--
Matthew
People say I'm going insane. I say, "what do you mean, 'going'?".