KConfigDialog patch

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Sat Aug 11 18:49:52 BST 2007

On 8/11/07, Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:

> On Saturday 11 August 2007 12:47:19 pm Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > >He send this patch first july the 24th, without any reactions. He
> > > could've merged things, but he decided to send it again... So, nobody
> > > seemed to object, and unless someone does, i'd say these >2 weeks are
> > > enough ;-)
> >
> > That's the only email I have from Joris in my kde-core-devel mailbox.
> >

> Yes, his first attempt was sent to kde-devel.

Lovely, gmail doesn't make that clear, sorry...

Grrrr, I hope KMail can get a Gmail-like email view asap. I like it so much
now, I even use Gmail instead of KMail now at home. annoying, as it works
better in Firefox, which I wouldn't use if it wasn't for Gmail...

I have this issue on the kdelibs techbase project todo list, fyi.